Thursday, August 25, 2011

It's been 10 days...

Okay, so it's been about 10 days since my last post. Here I thought I could do it all... go back to work after 5 months home with a new baby, take care of my family, redecorate my classroom, learn a new math curriculum, revamp my language arts program, start a new school year with a class full of amazing kiddos, AND keep up with blogging. APPARENTLY I CAN'T!!!! Unfortunately, blogging had to be the first thing to go over the past week and a half.  However, things are starting to settle down a bit, and I hope that I will be back to blogging soon. I have so much to share about my wonderful first 3 days!!! Be back shortly!!!!

7 comments:

  1. I know how you're feeling...I'm so tired and there's so much to do! We're finishing week 3 and it's slowed down a little but....Can't wait to hear how things are going:)

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there. The dust will settle and the chaos will become routines. :)
    ❤Jodi from...
    ★★The Clutter-Free Classroom★★
    Helping Teachers Get Organized

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is amazing! Just found it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can totally relate. The first couple of weeks have been crazy and I haven't blogged in a while either. :/ Here's to hoping things settle down soon. Hang in there!

    Smarter Than a Fourth Grader

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in the same boat! I am really missing my blog! sniffle
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know exactly what you are talking about-well, maybe not the baby part! :) The only posts I have really done have been just a reflection on my day (my goal is to reflect on my teaching each day and write a post about what we did EVERY day this year-yes, 180 posts!) You'll get back in the swing of things, and we (your faithful followers) will be waiting for you! :)

    Shannon
    http://6thgradescottforesmanreadingstreetresources.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blogging should be fun and not a chore, so when you need to, you set it aside. There are so many priorities during the first few weeks of school!
    ~Kitty
    The Write Handed Teacher

    ReplyDelete